🐠How to catch the Exotic MAHI-MAHI or Pez Dorado❓
🌊 The fish lives in three oceans: the Atlantic, the Indian, the Pacific. The most popular place to catch this fish in the Atlantic is the Caribbean islands. In our case Punta Cana.
🎣For the capture of Mahi-Mahi Pez Dorado it is usually used:
– In our case Trolling;
– Classic spinning of the ship.
🔱The main tool to catch the Mahi-Mahi Pez Dorado is spinning in the sea, up to 2.3 meters long. To equip the marine yarn used: Multiplier coils capable of withstanding up to 300 meters; Mono or Dacron rope; Reliable and sharp hook.
⚓ Lures in the Mahi-Mahi Pez Dorado. As a mouthpiece for this fish is used:
– Meat of small crustaceans (shrimps, crabs);
– Meat cephalopods (squid);
– Any small fish (whole or sliced).
🎏As artificial baits used:
– Lobed Wobblers;
– Heavy oscillating spinners;
– Artificial squid;
– Artificial tread (length from 17 to 25 cm);
– Imitation of flying fish;
– Team with replanting of natural flying fish.
🔎To search for the package you need to use the echosounder. But the best indicator of the appearance of a school of Mahi-Mahi Pez Dorado in the area is the activity of the volatile fish that begin to jump out of the water. Our experience in tropical waters guarantees a safe fish. What are you waiting for?